Tel Aviv’s flat topography and comfortable climate make it a great location for bicycle and scooter riding. Throughout the city, you will find over 175 green Tel-O-Fun bike stations. This municipality-run bike sharing option enables riders to pick-up and drop-off a standard or electric bicycle as needed. There are also several private companies which offer bike and electric scooter sharing services (see helpful apps below).
"Telobike", "Mobike", "Bird", "Wind", "Lime" and "Bike".
How does Tel-O-Fun work?
1. Go to one of the Tel-O-Fun stations around town.
2. Choose a daily, 3-day, or weekly access card.
3. Rent a bicycle and start riding. The first 30 minutes are included in the rental fee. Afterwards, you pay according to usage time.
4. When you are done using the bicycle, return it to any Tel-O-Fun station.
Safety Rules and Tips:
1.The law requires that you ride on bike lanes or the road. It is not permitted to ride on sidewalks. This applies to both bicycles and scooters.
2.By law, you must wear a helmet at all times while riding.
3. By law, you must obey traffic signs and laws.
4. The use of electric scooters and bicycles is restricted to people ages 16 and above.
5. It is forbidden to ride with another person on the same scooter or bicycle.
6. In the city center, parking is permitted only at designated parking lots (which appear as white marked rectangles). Throughout the rest of the city, please park close to buildings or curbstones (leave two meters for pedestrians to pass through).
7. Blocking public passageways, bus stops, buildings, businesses, or educational institutions may result in a fine.
8. Alarm activation is permitted only between 7am and 11pm.
9. While riding, stay alert and pay attention to your surroundings.
10. Wear bright clothing or add reflectors so that drivers can see you.
11. Electric scooters are not allowed in pedestrian-only zones.
12. Shared electric scooters should be parked in designed parking spaces.
To pay a bicycle/scooter violation fine, click here
If you received a fine and have any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.